Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Updates!

Alright a lot has happened since I last got on here. We are officially moved to Seaside, CA. Albert is there by himself going to military school to learn french. Samantha and Alexander spent 3 days at my sister Ambers in St. George and are now currently with my sister-in-law Jenny and my brother Jonny's family until Thursday. After that they will be in Pahrump NV with my parents until the middle of June. When June comes around Samantha and Alex will then finally be able to come home to Seaside and have their Aunt Rosemary take care of them while Albert is still learning French.

So there is an update on the family, now for Kahlan and me! We are now in UCSF Childrens Medical Center. It is very nice here and the doctors and nurses are great. Kahlan will be getting her first set of Chemo tomorrow April 23, 2009. I will be here with Kahlan until she is done with her treatments. Her treatments will include 4 sets of chemo, radiation, and re-integration of her own stem cells that they will harvest along the way. All together it could take anywhere from 8 to 12 months for her treatments to be done. We are all doing great and we appreciate all of your love and concern! Thank you all for your prayers!
Love
The Lieske's



7 comments:

kevinandbrittanyloveland said...

Just want to let you know that we love you all and that everyone of you are in our prayers! Good luck with the treatments and call me anytime day or nite if you need to talk.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, what a little sweetheart!!! She is so cute, I hope and pray that this whole episode goes by as fast and smooth as possible for you guys!!!

Bella Announcements said...

Miss you guys. The pictures are cute, and and we wish you all the best. If you are into "blog stalking" like I am (haha, jk), Rich and I have a blog: www.richandkami.blogspot.com. Take Care!

Jaymerz said...

We are keeping you guys in our prayers. I hope everything goes well. We are thinking about you.

Erin said...

Wow, that baby girl is precious. You are such a strong lady and truly an inspiration! We will keep you and your family in our prayers. God Bless!!!

love,
The Papa's

Seantae Jackson said...

I'm glad you guys are holding up and that you are able to be with her. Send our love to all of your family.

Chelsi Lasater said...

Love and miss you! We're thinking, fasting and praying for you all!