Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sigh...Life is way too busy

Kahlan is doing amazingly well and healing from her brain surgery. She is almost healthy enough to start doing tests and then chemotherapy. We start the tests the day or 2 after we get to California. Which will be around the 15th or 16th of April. But as for now, life is crazy busy. We have to pack everything we need to take with us before they move all of our stuff this Friday. We have to buy a new car so Albert has transportation to work and I can take Kahlan to the Hospital in San Francisco. We found out Kahlan will probably be hospitalized through almost all of her treatments. We have to ask whoever we can get to babysit Samantha and Alexander while I am with Kahlan for 2 months in the hospital. Luckily we have one week taken care of so far and then whatever else my mom will be able to help out with. I wont be able to take care of All my babies for a while and that makes me sad. And last but not least Albert had to fly out to California today to sign our lease on our new house and then fly back tomorrow to help pack up and move. Also my husband has to get a 70% or above on every test he takes at DLI or we get kicked out and we wont have medical insurance. I guess we do what we need to do to keep things going. Wow I think that this is the busiest my life has ever been so far...(knock on wood.) Ah...Im kinda tired...lol! Anyways our spirits are still good and very optimistic for the future, its just hard planning everything so it goes smoothly. Its a good thing trials make us better people because other wise life would really suck. I am so grateful I have an eternal family and I have something to hold onto during the rough times in our lives.

6 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Hang in there!! I know that Heavenly Father is watching over you and your family. He will provide you with your own angel to help out with the kids while you are away. And I know he will help Albert. You are so amazing Cariann, I really wish I was closer to help you out!!

Kaysie Adams said...

Everything will work out well for you guys. Just look how well you did while Albert was gone. You are one tough cookie! Heavenly Father will never give you more than you can handle, so I know you will do just fine. We would love to help take care of the kids for you. We will do anything we can to help out. Just tell us when and how.

Kaysie Adams said...

We can take the kids anytime your sis-in-law needs us to. If your mom needs some help, we can do that too. We have a car that will hold everyone, so we can get them from Vegas if needed. Make sure she knows!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I wish I could fly over there and watch your kids for you!!!!!!!!! SO bad, I would!!! You're so positive and optimistic, I would be *freaking* out, which I'm sure you do when no one's around! Our prayers are with you and I've been thinking about you so much lately, I hope things continue to get better!

The Kailing Family said...

cariann you are amazing and so strong! I most certainly will keep you and your sweet family in my prayers!

Seantae Jackson said...

Wow, so busy. I'm so sad we didn't get to bring you dinner before you left (we were going to the day you left). Luckily you will be moving into a ward or branch that will I'm sure love to help you out. You have A LOT of good karma due your way!