Saturday, January 31, 2009

She took her first steps.....Finally!!!!

I am so excited! My baby Kahlan finally took her first steps today! She turned a year on the 13th of December, so compared to her siblings she is a very late walker. I have been working with her since she was 10 months old and finally she over came her fear of falling and took 4 steps!
It is so amazing how fast they all grow! Life is just truly amazing! I am so excited to have 3 beautiful and healthy children. I never thought it could be so fun to watch your own children learn new things and be such wonderful smart kids! Albert and I are very blessed to have such amazing kids! I just wish that Albert could have been here to watch them grow this year! I am so grateful that this deployment is almost over. The anticipation is literally killing me! LOL ok well not really, but sometimes it feels that way. I just hate waiting...I usually have really good patience, but after waiting for over 12 months...my patience is wearing thin! Well we only have to make it less than 28 days! I pray it goes fast!

5 comments:

The Kailing Family said...

I would say you have been patient enough! more than I could have been! I still can't believe you have 3 kids, they are all beautiiful I'm sure you are an amazing mom!

Jeannie said...

Hey her birthday is the same day as my little girls.. Your kids are so cute. your last post that is a count down until al comes home i am counting doen along with you because that is when my baby is due the 27th I cant wait. I hope all is well

kevinandbrittanyloveland said...

Yeah for her! It is so crazy how fast they grow. Tai is almost 10 months old but it feels like just a month ago I was still prego.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is so exciting!!! How did she get so big so fast!? It's totally weird how that has happened! You've gone this far, you'll make it! I'm so excited for you!!!

Seantae Jackson said...

That's awsome! And don't you love how they always do it on their own time table!